Admission in Brief
01. The applicants must have passed both SSC and HSC Examinations from Science Group with Biology and have cumulative GPA 2.5 both in SSC and HSC.
02. Those who obtained Diploma in Medical Technology will have to obtain GPA 2.5 in SSC science group with biology.
03. The candidates are to apply within three years of passing HSC examination
04. The applicants have to appear and qualify in the Admission Test arranged by the College.
05. Foreign students having completed 'A' level can also apply for admission submitting attested photocopy of equivalence certificate collected from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
06. Procedure that is followed for the selection of foreign students is same to that of domestic students.
07. Selection Committee selects the students according to the merit.
√ 88 01812301078